Popular Products

Women Clothes


Latest Updates on 15 Jun 12

Please read the Ordering Infos/ FAQ sections upon purchasing.

Latest Updates: 15-06-12


Bringing more things in. Clearing all instocks (:


Thanks for all your support! & please continue supporting.

Contact

If you have any doubts, please direct all queries to dollachic@gmail.com with the subject as "INQUIRES".

Or talk to me if i'm online,



Please allow up to 48 hours for me to get back to you. As there is only one person (which is me) who will access the mail. If i did not reply within that time frame, I apologized in advance.

If possible to drop me a text after you've mailed me.

Name: Sarah
Contact: +65 9 1234 234 [SMS ONLY]
Email: dollachic@gmail.com

PLEASE STATE YOUR NAME IN EVERY FIRST SMS.


0 comments:

Post a Comment